To protect your data privacy, remember to click the Logoff button on this
website when you have finished using it.
Web Page Settings, Screen Resolution and Text Size This website is designed
to work with Internet Explorer version 5.5 and higher or Mozilla Firefox. Earlier versions of Internet Explorer
and other early browsers may not work well with this application. To check which
Internet Explorer version you are using go to "Help" on the menu bar then select "About..."
This website is best viewed at 1024 X 768 screen resolution or higher.
You may be able to increase or decrease the text size by changing the settings on
your browser. Note that some Internet sites have pre-selected font sizes that can't
For Internet Explorer browsers:
For Mozilla Firefox:
- At the top menu, click "View." If you are using Internet Explorer 8 or higher and do not see a top menu, you may need to press the "Alt" key on your keyboard first.
- Highlight "Text Size." A side-box appears, providing options. The default setting
is at "Medium," as indicated by the black dot to the left of the word.
- Select an option to either increase or decrease font size.
Instructions for Using the Website
- Press the "Alt" key on your keyboard to view the menu along the top of the screen.
- Click the "Tools" menu.
- Click "Options". This will launch a popup with menu options.
- Click on "Content" along the top of the popup menu.
- Under the "Fonts & Colors" section, change the default font size as needed.
You are responsible for following all instructions carefully while using this website.
The computer you are using needs to be connected to a printer so you can print designated
pages as necessary.
Fields: Fields are as where keyboard characters are entered.
Lists: Lists are used to select from pre-defined choices.
- Use the mouse to move your cursor over the field. Your cursor will change from an
arrow to an "I" beam.
- Push the button on the mouse to select the field. A blinking bar will appear in
the field. You can now enter your information.
- Use your mouse or the "Tab" key on the keyboard to move to the next entry point.
Radio Buttons: Radio buttons are used to select from pre-defined choices.
Use the mouse to move the cursor over the circle next to your choice. Push the button
on the mouse to make a selection. Once you make a selection a black dot will appear
in the circle next to your choice. If a black dot does not appear make your selection
again. To change a selection, simply select a different choice following the above